Wednesday 20 March 2013

3 months post-op and I have kept a super close eye on my diet. It is scaring all my friends. I no longer feel like eating what they do. But.....

I still succumb to sweet food! Though the frequency is way lower!

And yes, I can't wait to do the sports I love and take my calming night runs. Swelling please be gone!

Went to the masseur at Revive Wellness yesterday (thank you for the awesome prices you managed to get us, Dr Arthur and Co.). It was indeed a great relief. Anyway, my calves were swollen LIKE CRAZY because I went to run the day before. It hurts and I don't think it has hurt like that in a long while.

So, according to the masseur, I have to wait till the swelling has disappeared before I can run. The lymph nodes are not able to detoxify my body effectively now. That's super sad because I'm barred from all my runs!

Can't wait to get well!

No comments:

Post a Comment